Ruby joined Elysium Law in 2017 following her performance in the Citizenship Foundation Mooting Finals held at the Old Bailey Central Criminal Court in London. Having combined working on complex, high-value litigation with her studies, Ruby is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEx) specialising in Civil Litigation.
As a professional who has quickly built a successful career path, Ruby’s extensive and thorough knowledge of the law and procedure is invaluable in identifying the key issues of any new instructions we receive. Ruby’s strategic outlook is vital when planning litigation strategy and risk management controls.
Ruby’s experience includes:
- assisting with multiple claims for professional negligence and breach of contract against conveyancing solicitors relating to off-plan fractional residential development schemes, resulting in many multi-million pound recoveries for client groups;
- assisting with a significant, complex and protracted Part 8 claim for determination of the distribution of monies pursuant to a trust totalling over £5,000,000;
- Defending claims made against contractors who participated in loan remuneration schemes involving off-shore EBTs and whose loans were subsequently assigned;
- Conducting large group litigation for breach of personal data relating to the unauthorised disclosure of sensitive personal and financial information by an employer;
- assisting with a claim against a local authority for historic breach of non-delegable duty of care;
- assisting accountants in relation to a failure to advise upon failed tax avoidance schemes;
- assisting with claims for disability discrimination relating to autism spectrum disorder;
- advising a client relating to the right to be forgotten and article 17 of GDPR;
Holding a particular interest in computers and litigation technology, Ruby has also worked with our third-party software developers to help to improve their case management and digital bundling systems.
Direct Email: email@example.com