Are you the owner/director of an SME, family business, partnership, one-person band or property company?
Whatever your business and areas of expertise, it’s wise to have a trusted law firm to advise you when needed.
We’re here to help you with our range of commercial law services, including:
- Incorporation: Get your business off to a compliant start
- Effective tax planning both personally and for your business: Income, pension structuring, tax-efficient awards and share schemes – once we understand your business and financial objectives, we can advise on the best way forward for you
- Tax planning structures: We can help you structure your business group in the most advantageous ways, and our advice will set you up in the most efficient way for an eventual sale
- Contracts: We draft and review commercial contracts
- Disputes: Litigation and Dispute Resolution is a speciality of ours
- Property portfolio: Incorporation and effective tax planning structures