Employment law can be a minefield whether you’re an employer or an employee. With our help, you can grow your business or find a new role while we protect you and your interests. Work with us, and we will help you with employment law issues from contracts and HR to dismissal, redundancies and settlement agreements.
- Hiring new staff? We can support your HR function by drafting contracts of employment and workplace policies
- Have you been wrongly dismissed or unfairly treated? We’ll give you honest advice about your best next steps
- Going through corporate restructuring? We can help by offering advice and assistance, including redundancy or TUPE considerations
- Need support with directors’ disputes, disciplinary or grievance procedures? Talk to us for an expert approach to dispute resolution
- Do you need help drawing up or reviewing settlement agreements? Give us a call, and we’d be happy to help.
Richard has been an expert in employment law since 1986 and has represented clients including Coca-Cola and Mowlem; Richard is also a trained mediator and has represented numerous corporates and private clients in tribunals around the UK.
We work directly with employers and employees and take instructions from solicitors on behalf of private clients.
Training on Regulatory compliance, such as GDPR and Employment
At Elysium Law, we believe that prevention is better than cure when it comes to legal issues. By providing first-class training and guidance, we help businesses and individuals understand, implement, and maintain compliance with the most critical regulations. Our training sessions are designed to empower you and your team, ensuring that you not only meet regulatory requirements but also mitigate potential risks.
As an experienced and recognised advocate in Employment Tribunal work, Richard can provide training to solicitors who wish to undertake this work and represent their clients in tribunal.
Furthermore, we have training programs tailored to non-legal businesses or groups seeking to protect their rights and understand their responsibilities in various areas of employment.