Ruby is a Chartered Legal Executive specialising in Civil Litigation.
Ruby’s experience includes:
- Assisted with multiple claims for professional negligence and breach of contract against conveyancing solicitors relating to off-plan fractional residential development schemes, resulting in many multi-million-pound recoveries for client groups.
- Assisted with a significant, complex and protracted Part 8 claim for determination of the distribution of monies pursuant to a trust totalling over £5,000,000.
- Defended claims made against contractors who participated in loan remuneration schemes involving offshore EBTs and whose loans were subsequently assigned.
- Conducted large group litigation for breach of personal data relating to an employer’s unauthorised disclosure of sensitive personal and financial information.
- Assisted with a claim against a local authority for a historic breach of non-delegable duty of care.
- Assisted accountants with a failure to advise upon failed tax avoidance schemes.
- Assisted with claims for disability discrimination relating to autism spectrum disorder.
- Advising upon the right to be forgotten and Article 17 of GDPR
Holding a particular interest in computers and litigation technology, Ruby has also worked with our third-party software developers to help improve their case management and digital bundling systems.